25 November 2022 | Paul Colston | CMW
Analysis by travel analytics firm ForwardKeys has revealed at the Annual CEO Meeting of Capital and Major Cities by CityDNA, that the latest air ticketing data show European cities on track to recovery in Q4. While international travel recovery worldwide in Q4 tracks 30% below 2019 levels, the European continent is overperforming the world average at -24%. This also represents an acceleration compared with the -30% registered in Europe in Q3.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:392
Recent posts from CMW
- Convene builds a Quorum in Manhattan for meetings
US-based hospitality and venue specialists Convene has been celebrating the grand opening of its newest location, Quorum by Convene at 1221 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan.
- MEETINGS 2023 near sell-out for new venue, new host city
MEETINGS 2023 is heading for a sell-out, organisers say, as exhibitors sign up to be part of New Zealand’s largest business events showcase on 21 and 22 June in Te Whanganui-a-Tara/Wellington.
- BESydney kicks off 2023 with bid wins, as Health & Life Sciences hold strong
Business Events Sydney (BESydney) has announced a series of international bid wins over the festive season that will bring in an additional AU$13m (US$9.
- Australia’s convention bureaux vote for change and creation of peak industry body
The Association of Australian Convention Bureaux (AACB) has resolve to support the establishment of a new peak body representing the entire business events community in Australia.
- How to plan a corporate retreat that prioritises well-being
By Marina Vassilopoulos (pictured) on behalf of Maximillion Corporate retreats are about disconnecting from reality and creating an environment in which interpersonal relationships flourish.
- Melbourne’s Marvel Stadium to host AIME 30 year celebration
Melbourne’s Marvel Stadium will play host to the Welcome Event at this year’s Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Event (AIME), 13 February 2023.
- MCI promotes Charlee Gough to MD of the UK
Global engagement and marketing agency MCI has announced the promotion of Charlee Gough (pictured) as managing director of its UK operation.
- ASM Global’s MVP Arena sets new profits record
ASM Global-managed MVP Arena in Albany, NY, ended 2022 with a net operating profit of $2,321,245.
- Secretary of commerce appoints 32 industry leaders to US Travel and Tourism Advisory Board
US secretary of commerce, Gina Raimondo (pictured) has announced the appointments of 32 leaders from businesses and organisations in the domestic travel and tourism industry to the US Travel and Tourism Advisory Board (TTAB).