29 November 2022 | admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
PHOENIX - WorldHotels™ Collection announced today the expansion of its hotel offerings in key travel destinations across North America, South America and Europe with 13 new properties. Highlights of these recent additions to the portfolio include th..
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:483
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Choice Hotels Enables Point Exchange Between Choice Privileges and Radisson Rewards Americas
- Fairfield by Marriott Invites Travelers to Discover Rural Japan With Seven Anticipated Hotel Openings in 2023
Fairfield by Marriott, part of Marriott Bonvoy’s portfolio of 30 extraordinary brands, today announced seven anticipated openings of 2023, adding to the portfolio of 22 Fairfield by Marriott hotels in Japan.
- Twenty Four Seven Hotels Assumes Operations of 94-Suite SpringHill Suites Lancaster Palmdale
Twenty Four Seven Hotels, a third-party hospitality management company for premium-branded, select-service and lifestyle hotel segments in the western U.
- Barry Sternlicht’s Starwood Capital and AJ Capital Partners establish Field & Stream Lodge hospitality platform.
Starwood Capital Group ("Starwood Capital"), a private investment firm with a primary focus on global real estate, and Adventurous Journeys Capital Partners ("AJ Capital"), a dynamic real estate and hospitality company, today announced the launch of.
- Agilysys Inspire23 Conference to Bring Together Leading Hospitality Organizations to Explore Solutions and Strategies to Maximize Returns on Guest and Staff Experiences
ALPHARETTA, GA - Agilysys, Inc.
- Adagio Unveils Exciting Rebrand for 2023
Europe’s leading serviced apartment brand, Adagio, is delighted to launch a full rebrand this month.
- HSMAI Las Vegas Chapter Elects Parclane Founder Daniel Melnyk To Its Advisory Board
Parclane, the leading marketing automation platform for hotel hotels and resort sales teams, has announced that its founder and CEO, Daniel Melnyk, has been appointed to serve on the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) .
- Five reasons why Ibis Budget Tbilisi has chosen OPERA Cloud
The Ibis Budget Tbilisi Center, part of the Accor chain, is perfectly positioned for leisure and business guests and close to everything the Georgian capital offers.
- Sentral Acquires Align Residential, More than Doubling Management Footprint Across the U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO - Sentral, the leading full-service management company offering any length of stay, today announced its acquisition of Align Residential, the dynamic national management firm specializing in innovative residential experiences.