29 November 2022 | admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
Entries for the popular HSMAI Europe Awards 2022 have opened, with hospitality professionals invited to enter 12 categories, including new categories. The annual awards celebrate individual as well as company achievements across the hospitality indu..
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:530
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Sentral Acquires Align Residential, More than Doubling Management Footprint Across the U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO - Sentral, the leading full-service management company offering any length of stay, today announced its acquisition of Align Residential, the dynamic national management firm specializing in innovative residential experiences.
- Unprecedented and Unpredictable: What Businesses Can Learn From the 2022-23 Flu Season
The 2022-23 flu season, marked by unprecedented unpredictability and a higher-than-usual volume of cases, offers businesses important learnings on how to protect their staff and patrons in the workplace, according to new analysis[
- Mint House Announces New Location in St. Petersburg, Florida
Mint House at Metro St.
- Nobu Hospitality Announces Nobu Hotel, Restaurant, and Residences Al Marjan Island Underscoring Its Regional Presence
Nobu Hospitality, the luxury lifestyle brand founded by Nobu Matsuhisa, Robert De Niro and Meir Teper, has signed a management agreement with Enevoria Development FZ-LLC, to develop the Nobu Hotel, Restaurant, and Residences on Al Marjan Island in R.
- Hotel Investment Market Austria: Recovery Noticeable Despite New Challenges
Vienna - After an initially good start to 2022, the ongoing war in Ukraine and its consequences caused renewed unrest on the Austrian hotel investment market.
- Global Business Travel Forecast 2023: Bookings, Spending and Optimism on the Upswing, GBTA Poll Shows
Alexandria, VA – Global business travel is forecast to see an uptick in 2023 versus 2022.
- Impact of rising energy costs on extended stay accommodation sector
Based on recent research with accommodation partners across their global supply chain, the serviced accommodation agency Situ has released a white paper on the impact of rising energy costs on the extended stay accommodation sector.
- UK Hotel Market Beat
Investment Trends The second half of 2022 saw transaction activity hampered as a result of rising costs of debt and economic instability in the UK and Global markets.
- The debt metric on real estate’s radar
As global volatility puts the debt exposures of real estate companies under sharp focus, lenders are paying greater attention to a metric that helps determine their ability to service loan facilities.