02 July 2020 | Admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
During a period of low tourism in Marrakech, Pierre"s sudden reliance on bookings funneled through OTA platforms made him acutely aware of the high costs of acquisition associated with these companies. This represents a common obstacle for hoteliers..
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:1470
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Hospitality and the Technology Concerns Behind that Welcoming Smile that Greets You When You Walk Through the Door
As we move towards the end of a roller coaster of a year for our industry, the ever so popular pineapple, the early symbol of hospitality, has taken a hit as we pivot around so many obstacles that go against the normal traits that come so naturally .
- How Hotel Technology Can Help Small Hotel Businesses
To say that 2020 was a rough year for hospitality businesses is a massive understatement.
- Hilton Signs Waldorf Astoria in Osaka
The Waldorf Astoria Osaka will feature 252 keys with room sizes starting from 50 square meters.
- ROOST Apartment Hotel Expands to Tampa
Leading Tampa-based real estate development firm Strategic Property Partners, LLC ("SPP") today announces Asher, a dynamic, highly amenitized new apartment tower at 1050 Water Street in Water Street Tampa, the 56-acre neighborhood transforming downt.
- Amadeus releases new HotSOS experience assisting hotels to improve operational efficiency
The hospitality industry has adapted at record speed during the COVID-19 crisis, adopting new cleaning protocols and processes as part of its response.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Acquires Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa in La Jolla, CA for $108M
BETHESDA, MD - Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) (the “Company”) today announced that it acquired the AAA Four Diamond 210-room Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa (“Estancia”) in La Jolla, California for $108 million.
- Paramount Hospitality Management Set to Open Element Baton Rouge South
Element by Westin®, part of Marriott International, is set to debut on Wednesday, December 8, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with the opening of the 123-room Element Baton Rouge South.
- CoralTree Hospitality to Manage the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country in Santa Rosa, California
DENVER – Tom Luersen, president of CoralTree Hospitality, announced that the company has taken over the management of the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country in Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Key International and Wexford Real Estate Investors Acquire Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
Key International, a leading international real estate development and investment firm, and Wexford Real Estate Investors (WREI) have acquired the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, a beachfront hotel consisting of 219 suites locat.
▾ Follow us on social media
▾ From our partners
i3Events - We are a conference, event, and incentive planning agency working worldwide from Chicago. Our goal is the pursuit of the perfect attendee experience. Learn more ⊳
▾ More Features
Subscribe to the Event Planner News Daily Update Newsletter Learn more ⊳
View the full list of categories and discover more great posts ⊳
Check out our blog that brings together content from the event industry. Including blog posts, videos and podcasts. Discover more ⊳