13 October 2021 | Event Marketer | Event Marketer
You don’t have to be back in the office to foster a strong company culture. With employee meetings, sales conferences and local team-building experiences on pause, company cultures have taken a hit during the pandemic. As employers know, company culture isn’t just about boosting morale and motivation among employees—it’s something that can impact productivity, retention and the overall financial health
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:95
Recent posts from Event Marketer
- Five Ways to Leverage the Cameo Platform to Personalize Engagement
If you’ve ever fantasized about getting a shout-out from Brett Favre or having Kenny G serenade you and only you (hey, no judgement here), Cameo is where it’s at.
- Five Ways to Land the Event Marketing Jobs of the Future
Embracing skills born from the pandemic is a path forward More than 18 months have passed since the pandemic irreparably altered the world of experiential marketing.
- Six Tips and Ideas for Creating an Impactful Main Stage Experience
Insights on leveraging technology to elevate live and virtual main stage presentations The general stage experience is a moment in a show that sets the tone for the event, that spotlights leadership rock stars and conveys messaging that leaves attendees with a clear roadmap for the event and the brand.
- How Zeiss Developed a COVID-Safe Bubble to Host its National Sales Meeting
For a b-to-b company that relies on field sales to drive its business, formally recognizing—and energizing—the sales team is paramount.
- Coors Teams up with Brixton to Host an Intimate Benefit Concert Supporting Firefighters
Over the last 20 years, 13 states have recorded their worst wildfires in history, and the threat of widespread wildfires is only progressing.
- How Artist-Centric Music Experiences Are Amplifying Experiential Opportunities
Since music streaming has overtaken album sales, big-name artists like Madonna are riding the pop-up wave to connect with fans, sell merchandise and raise excitement for tours.
- Stand Together Pop-Up Tour Opens Doors to Immigration Solutions
Stand Together, a philanthropic organization focused on immigration awareness, is taking its “Common Ground” cause marketing installation on tour.
- SEPHORiA 2021: How Sephora Transformed its Flagship Event into a Virtual Beauty Playground
Sephora’s tagline is “We belong to something beautiful,” and for one afternoon at its SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty experience, we felt those words come to life.
- Diversity in Events: Forbes Offers Six Tips for Success
Every decision that an event marketer makes—and uses their budget for—offers an opportunity to advance diversity.
▾ Follow us on social media
▾ From our partners
i3Events - We are a conference, event, and incentive planning agency working worldwide from Chicago. Our goal is the pursuit of the perfect attendee experience. Learn more ⊳
▾ More Features
Subscribe to the Event Planner News Daily Update Newsletter Learn more ⊳
View the full list of categories and discover more great posts ⊳
Check out our blog that brings together content from the event industry. Including blog posts, videos and podcasts. Discover more ⊳