25 November 2021 | Oliver Thomas | CMW
Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB) recently hosted the 7th Bid Workshop, 10-11 November, entitled ‘MyBE Knowledge: Innovative Bid 2021’. The workshop targets industry players who are actively involved in securing business events through lead generation and bidding process. The event was attended by over 100 delegates during the two-day virtual programme.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:266
Recent posts from CMW
- ASM Global hosts first electric vehicle industry conference at Huntington Place
International venue management company, ASM Global hosted the Electric Vehicle + Energy Infrastructure Innovation and Sustainability Exchange conference (EVX) at the US-based venue, Huntington Place, Detroit, 22 June.
- US Legislative Day brings travel industry representatives together in DC
Over 230 travel agency executives and industry advocates have come together for the American Society of Travel Advisors Legislative Day 2022 in Washington, DC, 21-22 June.
- Vienna’s Lebenskunst earns it The Economist’s title of World’s Most Liveable City 2022
Vienna has been named as the world’s most liveable city for 2022, according to a report published in the UK’s Economist.
- Recognition Professionals International joins the Incentive Marketing Association
The Recognition Professionals International RPI has joined the Incentive Marketing Association (IMA) as a Strategic Industry Group (SIG).
- New Vienna Meeting Fund for 2022-2024 opens 1 July
In May 2021, the City of Vienna and the Vienna Convention Bureau at the Vienna Tourist Board contributed €4m to the Vienna Meeting Fund 2021-2023, helping the city’s meetings industry to restart post-Covid.
- Hong Kong industry association presses government to ease restrictions
At the Hong Kong Exhibition & Convention Industry Association’s (HKECIA) annual conference, 1 June, Stuart Bailey, chairman of HKECIA, continued to push the government for the easing of Covid-19 restrictions Bailey commented: “There is a huge appetite for large-scale international events to resume but we need to have a plan, with reasonable certainty, that shows the international business community they can travel without restriction or disruption.
- UAE president announces COP28 summit to be hosted at Dubai Expo City
The 28th United Nations Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP28) will be hosted at Dubai Expo City.
- Meeting Destination Vienna: The city’s newest hotels are leading the way in diversity, innovation and sustainability
Vienna, 27 April 2022: From redesigned baroque palaces and on-site flower meadows to sustainable kitchens and social business innovation: numerous exciting new hotels are revitalising Vienna as a meeting destination.
- CWT appoints new chief human resources officer
Travel management platform CWT has announced the appointment of Laura Watterson (pictured) as chief human resources officer, with effect from 5 July 2022.