23 May 2022 | Paul Colston | Hospitality Net Industry News
Businesses are awakening to this in various degrees, along with activist consumers. Both customers and employees are placing pressure, as they rightly should, on businesses to go beyond the precautionary approach of doing the least harm and become p..
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:191
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- The True Heart of Hospitality Is Human Kindness, Especially To Strangers
As a hospitality industry trainer specific to the lodging industry, I am always interested to learn what the word itself means to people across the spectrum of culture, language, and other human demographics.
- Newport Hospitality Group Selected to Operate the avid hotel Richmond North – Ashland
Williamsburg, VA – Wayne West III, President and COO of Newport Hospitality Group, Inc.
- Accor Kicks Off Summer with One-Of-A-Kind Adventure Packages Across Hotels in North America
Summer is officially here and with higher than normal temperatures expected this year, it’s bound to be a scorcher of a season.
- From Bangkok to Mauritius, Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts Enters a Renovation Revival
Underscoring Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts’ momentous 50th anniversary this year, the distinctly European-born brand is celebrating its mid-century modern legacy as it puts a spotlight on renovations that accentuate and elevate this timeless style us.
- President Joins UNWTO in Supporting Women Entrepreneurs in the Dominican Republic
Forming part of UNWTO’s Centre Stage project and organized in partnership with the country’s Ministry of Tourism (MITUR), the one-day event saw around 200 female Dominican entrepreneurs share their experience and knowledge while also benefitting fro.
- Magnuson CEO at UK House of Lords: Protect endangered UK independent hotels to preserve British Hospitality Industry
London UK - In a presentation at the UK House of Lords hosted by Baroness Ros Altmann, Magnuson Hotels CEO Thomas Magnuson outlined the rapid decline in the number of UK hotels owned by independent private businesses.
- Is your Hotel’s Digital Marketing & Sales Mix your Own Worst Enemy?
It’s safe to say that the past two years have significantly impacted how hotels must communicate with guests in all stages of the journey.
- How can independent hotels compete with large hotel chains in terms of sustainability?
Everyone knows the importance of tourism sustainability today, not only in its environmental sphere but also in its social and economic ones.
- How Guest Experience Shaped BIG MAMA’s Corporate Identity Redesign
Tobias Koehler is a hotelier with over 13-years’ experience in various marketing and IT roles within the Hospitality Industry.