22 June 2022 | [email protected] | Hospitality Net Industry News
Four hotels with 2,709 rooms in Ba Na Hills and Quang Hanh’s Yoko Park MoU signed to bring Vignette Collection onsen-wellness resorts to Vietnam IHG Hotels & Resorts (IHG), one of the world’s leading hotel companies, has announced a strategic allian...
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:298
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Nobu Hospitality Expands its Footprint in Asia Pacific
Nobu Hotel, Restaurant, and Residences to Launch in Danang, Vietnam.
- Openkey Announces Appointment of Adam Thomas as Chief Operations Officer
DALLAS - OpenKey, the industry standard for universal Digital Key in hotels, today announced that Adam Thomas has joined the company as its Chief Operations Officer (COO).
- RateGain Launches Airline Travelers’ Forecast to Help Commercial Teams Drive Higher ROI
RateGain Technologies, a leading provider of SaaS solutions for travel and hospitality, announced today the launch of Airline Travelers Forecast, a new module of Demand-AI, RateGain’s AI-powered Demand Forecasting Solution for travel and hospitality.
- Aimbridge Hospitality Adds Trio of Extended Stay Hotels
PLANO, Texas - Aimbridge Hospitality, a leading global hospitality company, announced the addition of three extended stay properties recently acquired by Three Wall Capital, LLC (“TWC”) to its expansive portfolio.
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Completes Renovation
The Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre announces it has completed a $24 million renovation of the entire hotel and conference center.
- Accor Teams Up With Mega Hotel Lestari to Introduce First ibis Styles in Semarang, Indonesia
Accor, a world leading hospitality group, teaming up with PT.
- Apple Hospitality CEO: More Sellers With Hotels Are Staying at the Negotiating Table
Apple Hospitality REIT has been patient with the hotel transactions market, and that patience could soon pay off.
- Pathfinder Hospitality Adds Hyatt Place Austin – Lake Travis To Growing Portfolio
Pathfinder Hospitality, a hotel development firm and 3rd-party management company based in Austin TX, is excited to announce that they have officially added the Hyatt Place Austin / Lake Travis / Four Points to their growing portfolio.
- Ennismore Continues Expansion Across New Zealand With Four New Lifestyle Hotel Signings
New Zealand - Ennismore, the fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality company, announces its continued expansion across New Zealand and Australia, with the signing of four new hotels in New Zealand with CP Group.