09 August 2022 | admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
The Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre announces it has completed a $24 million renovation of the entire hotel and conference center. Renovations began in 2020. The North Dallas conference center hotel renovation includes a full redesign of all 503 guest .
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:197
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Robotic Process Automation Will Shape the Future of Hotel Operations
In the wake of the COVID pandemic, hotel operators are facing intense pressure to mitigate rising labor costs while still providing exemplary customer service.
- M3 Releases Geofencing and Beacon Features Within Labor Management Mobile App
M3 announced more tremendous enhancements, including geo-fencing and beacon technology, to its proprietary Labor Management app, M3 Labor.
- Hoteliers find answers and revenue potential in technology
The world has experienced some bizarre, and yes, unprecedented times in a short, but monumental, few years.
- Ways to Drive Higher Revenue with Higher Guest Satisfaction
What makes a hotel profitable can be narrowed down to one thing: its guests! The guest experience is the main driver of continuous revenue for any successful hotel.
- Tivoli Hotels & Resorts to debut in Spain with the luxury Tivoli La Caleta Resort in Tenerife
NH Hotel Group will operate this five-star hotel in Costa Adeje, owned by European Hospitality Opportunities, a joint venture between funds managed by Santander Asset Management and Signal Capital Partners Limited, under a management agreement The p.
- Meliá Hotels International Celebrates World Tourism Day With its Travel for Good Campaign
Today is World Tourism Day, and Meliá Hotels International is using the occasion to focus attention on one of the key challenges and opportunities facing the travel industry: its future sustainable development.
- IHG Hotels & Resorts announces five-strong hotel signing agreement across southern Europe with Grape Hospitality
IHG Hotels & Resorts, one of the world’s leading hospitality companies, today announces a multi-property development agreement with Grape Hospitality for five conversion properties in prime European destinations.
- Hotels in Bangkok and Sevilla exhibit original art IRL; while @ibisstyles followers on Instagram can win an NFT
ibis Styles is bringing new artistic pop to the metaverse with its 2022 #OpenToCreators global campaign, in partnership with world-renowned digital creator and contest ambassadors @tikkywow and @naranjalidad.
- Tripadvisor’s 2022 Dining Directory: Top Rated Restaurants in US and Around the World