27 September 2022 | admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
IDeaS Revenue Solutions, a SAS company, the world’s leading provider of hospitality revenue management software and services, today announced the release of its Annual Hotel Revenue Management Ultimate Buyer’s Guide. The Guide was designed to help h..
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:203
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Lodging Analytics Research & Consulting (LARC)’s 4Q-2022 Hotel Industry Outlook and Market Intelligence Reports
The third quarter marked the first quarter of positive U.
- Zleep Hotels opens its first hotel in Spain
Madrid Airport is the location of the economic brand of Deutsche Hospitality.
- 8 Proven Tips to Succeed in the Hospitality Industry and Scale Your Business
With the passing of the lingering fear of COVID-19 from everyone’s mind, people have started to pursue their traveling goals again.
- Wyndham Grand Crete Mirabello Bay Launches Third and Final Stage of Renovation
Five-star resort Wyndham Grand Crete Mirabello Bay today announces the third and final stage of its extensive renovation, which will take place this fall ahead of a spring 2023 relaunch.
- Dynamic City Capital Acquires The Charter Hotel Seattle, Curio Collection by Hilton
PROVO, Utah - Dynamic City Capital (DCC), a Utah-based real estate investment firm focused on acquiring and developing premium-branded hotels, announced the acquisition of The Charter Hotel Seattle, Curio Collection by Hilton® (Charter Hotel).
- A Majestic immersion into the Soul of Tangier
Fairmont Tazi Palace Tangier is now open and ready to welcome guests.
- Hilton Honors Experiences: Travis Barker Drums Up New Memories for a Lucky Hilton Honors Member
Hilton Honors Experiences recently connected multi-platinum award-winning drummer and rock icon Travis Barker with young aspiring drummer, Tyler, for a private lesson at Barker’s personal studio.
- Smack Podcast: The Leading Hotels of the World and remarkably uncommon hotels with Shannon Knapp
The podcast is back with a stunning episode featuring the President and CEO of The Leading Hotels of the World, Shannon Knapp.
- Shiji Buzz Recap: Digital & Mobile Guest Engagement Discussion
On this episode of Shiji Buzz, three panelists gather to discuss the importance of digital and mobile guest engagement, what it means to guests and operators, and whether this is a new concept that emerged as yet another result of the global health .