28 September 2022 | IHG Hotels and Resorts | Insights
The signing comes a year after the brand’s entry into the Kingdom.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:118
Recent posts from Insights
- West Hotel’s Christmas-themed rooms capture festive spirit
To help get you into the festive spirit, West Hotel Sydney, Curio Collection by Hilton, is launching two Christmas-themed rooms.
- Radisson Hotel Group opens first Radisson hotel in France
Radisson Hotel Group has opened the doors of its first Radisson hotel in France at Nice Airport, following an extensive renovation of the property.
- Marcos Seville as Executive Chef in Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina is pleased to announce the appointment of Marcos Seville to new executive chef.
- Increase your hotel’s revenue by focusing on guest experience
A positive guest experience can result in glowing online reviews, return visits, and a brand reputation that contributes to ongoing growth.
- IHG Army Hotels and Lendlease announce opening of Candlewood Suites
Check out the post for more...
- Leon Bolivar as new director of marketing in Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport
Today, Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport is proud to announce the appointment of Leon Bolivar to the position of Director of Marketing.
- WTTC unveils world-first global Travel and Tourism climate footprint data
WTTC and Saudi-based Sustainable Global Tourism Center launch inaugural Environmental & Social Research Between 2010 and 2019 the sector’s GDP has grown on average 4.
- Larger scale projects dominate the Middle East Hotel construction pipeline
According to the Q3 2022 Middle East Construction Pipeline Trend Report from Lodging Econometrics (LE), at the end of the quarter, the hotel construction pipeline in the region stands at 535 projects/134,897 rooms.
- ’Tis the season to boost your hotel’s direct bookings
Hotel examples and best practices to inspire your direct channel strategy for the end-of-year festivities.